I am a mental health nurse with a demonstrated passion for Clinical Supervision and I have lived and worked in Victoria for just over 5 years at the end of 2023.
I have experience working in AMHS (England as well as Metro and Regional VIC) and Forensics (England and VIC). My clinical experience is predominantly in "Single Point Of Access" type services eg Triage, ED, Clinical Liaison. I also have several years of experience working with acutely unwell patients in the forensic system both in Victoria (Forensicare) and in England within NHS and in the private sector.
I have previously worked at the following Services:
- Thomas Embling Hospital (female Acute Inpatient Service)
- Eastern Health Mental Health ACCESS team (Box Hill Hosp., Maroondah Hosp., The Angliss Hosp. and Eastern CATT Teams)
- The Northern Hospital (EMH/ED Nurse Navigator)
- Traralgon Hospital (Pscyhiatric Emergency Care Team : Triage and ED)
- Bairnsdale Commnunity Mental Health Service (0-25 CYMHS team)
My current role/work
I work in the EMH Team at Sunshine and Footscray Hospitals
Multi-professional Support of Learning and Assessing Practice (PGCert- England 2017)
CMHL Supervision Training (2019)
My approach to supervision
I am comfortable in the use of Cognitive-Behavioural model, Interpersonal Process model and Proctors 3 Function model.
I am offering my services as a supervisor due to the benefits I have had in the past (and present) from engaging in Clinical Supervision and would like to "pass it on".
Discounted rates for ANMF members working in Private sector
Private sector mental health nursing staff accepted on case by case basis